Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sports Portfolio

With my frantic Sports 1 class, screeching to a final halt during Week 8... I've fallen behind on updating this blog, partially due to placing priority on the precious few hours of sleep I was afforded, over blogging.

Rather than separate entries, I'm just including excerpts from my final portfolio, with a few comments. Transitioning to the Senior Games class hasn't exactly "lightened" my schedule. But, I'm enjoying every single minute of it thus far. No complaints.




Cute kids, cute kids, cute kids... I enjoy this photo, regardless



golden hour & baseball.. all my favorite things.



call this an absolute happy accident... but intentional sounds much better.



saw it. shot it. didn't even like it... three edits later with several people, this is one of my favorite photos of the event

No comments:

Post a Comment