Monday, May 31, 2010

Cal State Fullerton v. Northridge



Cal State fullerton junior, Corey Jones #1, rounding second base during Senior Day 2010 against the Cal State Northridge Matadors on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at Goodwin Field at Cal State Fullerton University in Fullerton, Calif. Winning 15-4 against the Matadors, the win was Fullerton's seventh in a row and 23rd in 25 games to improve to 41-15 and 21-3 for the Big West title. (PHOTO BY L.M. PARR/ BROOKS INSTITUTE ©2010)



My first time shooting baseball at the Cal State Fullerton Titan Stadium. Baseball is definitely not the easiest sport to shoot so I stuck with the basic CYA shots, hopefully I can improve on my next few attempts shooting.


Got some great photos of the team and got to meet the legendary Matt Brown, not too shabby of a day at the office, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment